From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: The Smartphone Upgrade?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 01:50:25 -0600
android<here@there.was> wrote:
> "Upgrading from a smartphone camera to an entry-level interchangeable
> lens camera (ILC) can be considered to some people a daunting task."
>
> <http://www.canonrumors.com/canon-announces-the-eos-m50-mirrorless-c...

OK!

....but you still have a fat Canon. I believe there are better 24 MP APS-C
ILC’s available, even if your main purchasing focus is 4K video rather than
still photography.

Personally I am a stills photographer, not a videographer, and as such I
find the move toward video development by all of the manufacturers a little
irritating.

--
Regards,
Savageduck