From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: A Few Shots From South Africa
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 22:49:03 -0600
m-m<nospam-m@nym.ore> wrote:
> In article<1a1addb6-67da-4f23-a5ca-c20ce6e26302@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA<rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, 23 February 2018 13:07:20 UTC-5, Savageduck  wrote:
>>
>> I like the shots, the colour is well-saturated.  In my opinion, my favorite
>> is the boats and hillside shot because the hillside and boats kind of fuse to
>> make one geometric triangle that dominates the shot.
>
> Yes but the boats all have a blue hue from the sea and sky reflections,
> if I'm referring to the same one as you:
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/97rkfdp242k3eb6/_DSF0302.jpg>
>
> Surely this can be corrected post-processing

I have to agree, the boats do seem to be a bit too blue. As I have said
elsewhere in the thread, I am still on the road in South Africa, and I
pretty much posted quick edits using my iPad. That said, here is another
rendition with a selective temp adjustment to the boats.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3pv4venzqa88iz/_DSF0302e1.jpg>

--
Regards,
 Savageduck