From: Davoud <>
Subject: Re: The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence
Full headers:
From: Davoud <>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:11:41 -0500
Barry Margolin:
> But you probably don't have much incriminating data on it in the first
> place.

As I am not a criminal, I have no incriminating data, digital or other.

As a professional who has a deep understanding of SIGINT and
surveillance after 32 years in the business, my fear that the US
government might want to crack my iPhone ranks well below my fear that
I will be pecked to death by marauding peacocks that I disturbed while
fleeing an incoming asteroid.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm