From: Ken Hart <kwhart1@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: Scanning negatives
Full headers:
From: Ken Hart <kwhart1@frontier.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:53:34 -0500

https://www.amazon.es/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=scan+negatives&tag...

> I don't really want to spend more than 150€.
>
> I know it's not the place to ask, but I just happened to be here.
>
> Cheers.

I question the first couple of them that have the built-in screen. Years
ago, I bought an Ion Film 2 SD Plus. It was very convenient, as I could
feed in an uncut roll of negs, or feed a cut strip of 5 or 6 frames. The
device saves to an SD card, then you pull the images from that to your
computer. It had only exposure adjustments, and collected dust like a
vacuum cleaner!

Usually, I use my flatbed scanner. I cut strips of glass to hold the
negs flatter than the scanner's holder. The software has more
adjustments, and it can scan at a higher resolution.

--
Ken Hart
kwhart1@frontier.com