From: ultred ragnusen <>
Subject: Re: The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence
Full headers:
From: ultred ragnusen <>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:38:15 -0800
Davoud<> wrote:

> As a professional who has a deep understanding of SIGINT and
> surveillance after 32 years in the business, my fear that the US
> government might want to crack my iPhone ranks well below my fear that
> I will be pecked to death by marauding peacocks that I disturbed while
> fleeing an incoming asteroid.

I think we all have a relatively deep understanding of SIGINT where anyone
who wishes to put the bits together can piece together rather easily our

For example, let's say you're not a criminal, but that you want to run for
office, but you visited that lady of ill repute or that young man on Friday
afternoon, or even that doctor who specializes in venereal diseases last
Saturday or maybe just that you recently searched on your phone for a size
10 dress when your wife has a size 0 frame.

The point of those imaginary examples is just that there are lots of things
that aren't illegal that people do that should still be kept private from
prying eyes.