From: Davoud <>
Subject: Re: The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence
Full headers:
From: Davoud <>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 09:39:33 -0500
> > If you think that you are delusional. You haven't even got a very
> > shallow understanding of SIGINT collection and processing. Persons
> > outside the community know as much about SIGINT as they do about
> > neurosurgery. Less, potentially, as the entire body of knowledge on
> > neurosurgery is publicly available.

ultred ragnusen:
> Are you trying to say that all phones are safe then?
> Or that some consumer grade phones are safe?
> Or that none are safe?

> Get to the point.

?? The point is that you know nothing whatsoever about SIGINT. I made
that very clear.

As for the safety of phones, what I might or might not know about that
is not for your eyes. In essence, the safety of your mobile phone lies
in the fact that no one is listening. You and your communications are
of no importance to the intelligence community.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm