From: Davoud <>
Subject: Re: The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence
Full headers:
From: Davoud <>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 00:01:50 -0500
JF Mezei:
> >This isn't a case of the government monitoring ME. It is a case of them
> >collecting my communications in bulk, and when doing searches for
> >something unreleated, my stuff might come up.

> >If I make a joke about centrifuges in my basement to make a nuclear
> >device, and this is collected, then someone doing a search for
> >terrorists in USA planning to detonate nuke would pull up my joke. It is
> >then up to an analyst to determine this is of no value and dismiss it.

This thread is utterly ludicrous. Of all those who have participated,
only one--me--has 32 years in the business and knows how SIGINT
targeting, collection, and analysis really work. Everyone else--that's
everyone--is either guessing or repeating what they want to believe
from others who also know *nothing* *whatsoever* about the subject. But
the reality would make for a very boring thread. "Nothing to report."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm