Next <
From: Diesel <me@privacy.net>
Subject: Re: How to edit your pictures using macos photos.
From: Diesel <me@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:44:33 -0000 (UTC)
David_B<David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
news:HjOlC.8253$E85.6464@fx11.fr7 Thu, 01 Mar 2018 07:53:10 GMT in
rec.photo.digital, wrote:

> On 01/03/2018 02:25, Jolly Roger wrote:
>> On 2018-02-28, John Varela<newlamps@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> The current version of Photos has excellent integration with
>>> Photoshop Elements.
>>
>> It's also integrated with any number of alternative image editing
>> programs through extensions managed in System Preferences >
>> Extensions > Photos, like Pixelmator, Affinity Photo, and so on.
>
> I'd not looked there before.
>
> Thanks :-)

Will you soon be declaring this newsgroup as your new home, David?
How long before you attempt to recruit another to help you stalk
people? It didn't take you long to groom SavageDuck for the purposes,
although he wisely declined your requests. Of course, he learned the
hard way that he shouldn't have provided you any personal information
about himself. Was super nice of you to threaten to dox him with the
usage of his first name as you did:

I suppose you think if you ignore the thread long enough, it'll just
go away and nobody will remember what you did, right?

I admit, I am curious to see how many people you will be able to play
like a fiddle here. Morbid curiosity I suspect at this point. To give
credit where credit is due, you were able to play an entire symphony
off of hh without him even catching on the entire time. See David? I
believe in crediting you for everything you do, not just the bad and
otherwise rotten shit you do to people.

Say, how are you coming along with hanging me out to dry anyhow? It's
been awhile since you admitted to SavageDuck you wanted his help with
that. You might have been able to continue duping him for awhile
longer, had you not resorted to an implied threat recently towards
him. You should apologize for having done that, David.

In any event, I'm here to let people know all about you and what
you're really here for. Cluebyfour: it's not really for the
discussion of digital photography. It's for recruitment purposes.

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more.

Obviously I cannot stop someone from interacting with you, but, I can
atleast provide them knowledge so that if they decide to interact
with you, they are able to take proper precautions so that you don't
dox them later on down the road when they don't/won't/can't do
something specific and illegal for your benefit. Yes, David, stalking
people is illegal. Solitication for others to help you do it, also
illegal. But, you know that already.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): davidandtrishab@btinternet.com, boaterdavetj@aol.com