Next <
From: Diesel <me@privacy.net>
Subject: Re: Amazon is selling the 8-core iMac Pro for $500 off
From: Diesel <me@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:44:33 -0000 (UTC)
David_B<David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
news:W%jlC.186607$jM2.149641@fx11.fr7 Tue, 27 Feb 2018 21:24:06 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

> FYI ...
>
> Amazon is selling the 8-core iMac Pro for $500 off
>
> The 27-inch iMac Pro is currently Apple's best desktop Mac, and
> this deal saves you some cash on all that power.
>
> https://www.macworld.com/article/3258845/macs/amazon-is-selling-the
> -8-core-imac-pro-for-500-off.html

It almost looks to me like you're trying to fit in or otherwise kiss
a little ass here, since few of the regulars know you well so far. If
I didn't know any better, I'd say you've realized you've worn out
your welcome in some other newsgroups and your reputation is too well
known in those groups for you to continue recruitment efforts.

Is that why you've decided to post on topic things for this
newsgroup? Are you catfishing for technical expertise so you can
spring your list of stalking targets/technical queries on them? Once
they identify themselves by responding to your 'innocent' posts that
is. Might that be what you're upto, David? Looking for fresh meat?

I strongly suspect that's exactly what you're upto here. Do keep in
mind though, you've already been caught and called out in this very
newsgroup for a doxing threat towards SavageDuck. I'm not sure how
you'll be able to weasel around it, but, I'm sure you'll give me a
chuckle as I read you try.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)