From: ultred ragnusen <ultred@ragnusen.com>
Subject: Re: How to add "Start > Run > snip" to bring up the screenshot SnippingTool in Windows 7,8, and 10
Full headers:
From: ultred ragnusen <ultred@ragnusen.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 14:45:36 -0800
Char Jackson<none@none.invalid> wrote:

> The result is logical and completely expected: With "snip" so badly
> misspelled, Snipping Tool is not in the list of results. Were you
> expecting something different, or do you agree that this is logical and
> completely expected? If it happened to me, I'd simply correct the
> spelling and move on.

We don't disagree on the facts - we only differ on the philosophy.

You seem to be thinking that Cortana always comes up with the right answer,
which is exactly what you're looking for - but it's just not capable of
that.

For example, type in "clean disk" and one of the choices is the desired
"Disk Cleanup" tool, whose actual command is %windir%\system32\cleanmgr.exe

But you have to know enough about Cortana to know it won't give you that
answer if you enter, instead, "Clean Up System Files