From: Davoud <star@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Graphics tablets
Full headers:
From: Davoud <star@sky.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:59:15 -0500
newshound:
> Do any of you guys use them for photo editing?

I use a Wacom Cintiq Touch-Pen display
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/32372523856>.

> I could do with a basic one to use for presentations (instead of a
> whiteboard / flip chart / OHP) but might it be worth paying more and
> getting something more suitable for photo or graphics editing? (Not that
> I do very much of that).

If you wouldn't use it for editing it wouldn't make sense to buy one. I
and other people whom I know find the iPad Pro to be eminently suited
for presentation of all kinds of graphics.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm