From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out AndEveryone Gets Goosebumps
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 03:57:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Woman Skates On Frozen Lake, But Then The Camera Zooms Out And
Everyone Gets Goosebumps
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>

http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...

> > Enjoy! :-)
>
> Why has nobody watched this?
>
> The skater is fantastically good and the music and filming outstanding!
>
> --
> David B.

I have but couldn't think of much to say about it, and don;t think much is needed to say about it.
Would have been more impressive with a drone as that would mean anyone could have filmed it but as I
don't have access to a helicopter, can't skate and dopn;t have access to a frozen lake althougbh it
was 16C in the lab on friday.....
and with the the winter olympics on while she skated well she didn;t do anyhting really impressive
like a triple back flip while drinking a pint of beer ;-)