From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Subject: Re: The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model InExistence
Full headers:
Subject: Re: The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In
Existence
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
From: David_B <David_B@nomail.afraid.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 21:43:33 +0000
On 07/03/2018 11:45, David_B wrote:
> On 06/03/2018 21:05, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:
>> In article<wuqbb214bj13.12wc1uwm78r8x.dlg@40tude.net>,
>>     ultred ragnusen<ultred@ragnusen.com> writes:

>>> I agree with the sentiment to not /put/ incriminating data on a phone,
>>> where a dumb phone will naturally contain far less automatically
>>> generating
>>> data in the first place.
>>>
>>> But I bring up the sentiment that anyone who thinks /any/ phone is
>>> /safe/
>>> is a fool, because, for a criminal anyway, the biggest incrimination is
>>> simply the ping to the cellular tower that makes a cell phone work as a
>>> cell phone.
>>>
>>> Those who /feel/ safer with brand X phones versus brand Y phones because
>>> the marketing of brand X is better than brand Y, I posit, are fools,
>>> because the weakest set of links of all cell phones are the same.
>>
>> The weakest part of any device is the wetware - the person operating it.
>
> True!
>
> Listen here:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhZv3QjmbdA
>
> Enjoy!  :-)

The woman in this video looks like she is completely at home outside in
the winter snow. Three-time bronze medalist and Olympic alternate
Elizabeth Putnam may have spent much of her life practicing and
competing on the world’s best rinks, but she’s most comfortable skating
on a frozen lake in the middle of the wilderness.

The stark, stunning beauty of the mountains of British Columbia is the
perfect backdrop for her exceptional skating talent. The ice of the
frozen lake is not perfectly groomed, and the outdoor temperature is not
carefully maintained, but Elizabeth skates as if she is competing for a
gold medal — perhaps even better. Without the pressure of competition,
she can embrace the grace and emotion that accompanies her skating.

This particular frozen lake is at an elevation of 2,500 feet and can
only be reached by helicopter. Pilot Bradley Friesen not only delivers
her, but it is from his helicopter that this uniquely stunning video is
captured.

http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/woman-skates-frozen-lake-camera-zooms...

Enjoy!