From: work 50percent <work50percent@gmail.com>
Subject: Print Cards | Business Card Printing Malaysia | 50percent Print
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.darkroom
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: work 50percent <work50percent@gmail.com>
Business cards:
Business cards are the basic information cards that give introductory details about a person or
organization. Business card design should reflect the confidence of the individuals and should feel
proud while transferring. It is also called as short size banners that will helps to advertize about
an organization or an individual person.
Business card printing Malaysia:
Fifty percent print always helps you to design business cards that perfectly suits you and helps to
communicate with others. We are having efficient team and they will coordinate with clients in
choosing perfect business cards. Create first impression as best one when you design your own
customized business cards by using our business card designs. Our business card design templates
will make your work easy to get attractive and professional-quality business cards without hiring a
graphic designer. By choosing the shape and edge design that you prefer and then by focusing towards
selection that creates attention on your brand by choosing a template that reflects your confidence
about the product.

For more information:
http://www.50percentprint.com/cms_business-card-.html