From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 10:29:44 +0000 (UTC)
Dene wrote:

> This is a good list of the accomplishments of President Trump within
> one year.
>
> http://www.magapill.com/

Mostly just a list of events on which Trump has had no or little effect.

I haven't been through the list but I did look at a random month and
there was not one thing of sigificance  mentioned. If that is typical
it is a bogus list.

Could you colour code it by importance from trivial to significant and
whether or not Trump had any positive effect/involvement.

I guess it will be a little while before the positive or detrimental
effect of his 'policies' (does he have a policy other than reverse
Obama?) can be fully accessed.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***