From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 08:47:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 8:00:02 AM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 20:38:54 -0800 (PST), Dene<gdstrue@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:21:47 -0800 (PST), Dene<gds...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> >>This is a good list of the accomplishments of President Trump within one year.
> >>
> >>http://www.magapill.com/
> >
> >Accomplishments?  Not many there, mostly talk.
> >
> >Action.  Wake up.
>
> Greg, that list is ridiculous.  Pure BS.
> >
> >>If you can't face it, then take a peak at your stock portfolio...  :)
> >
> >Which is not his doing and if you don't know that ....but you really
> >do.
> >
> >Really. You honestly don’t think that Trump has perpetuated a favorable business climate and
render consumer confidence?  You would be the first to blame him if the stock market fell.

> Absolutely.  That would be DURING his administration and his policies.
> At present those figures are shared with the previous administration
> where they started climbing.

And the climb CONTINUES because Trump perpetuates a favorable business climate, including a drive to
lower corporate taxes.  Can't you give him any credit?

> >>BTW...none the governorship elections the Dems won were Red states, so I wouldn't get too
comfortable.  Note the Dem party is still in disarray.

> >As your hero says so often....we'll see
> >
> >Yes we will.
> >By the way, how many house elections were one by the Dems. Leftit’s are making something out of
nothing.

> I expected you to think that but its not true.

Care to elaborate or should I accept your blanket statement of "truth?"

> >>Finally...did you hear the news that the Right within those states are mobilizing?  Expect
murder, rioting, kneeling, penis-hats, and screamfests!

> >Snore.
> >
> >You should sleep longer.
>
> I just wait for your posts to get a nap.

Good one.  :)