From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:51:39 -0800
On 2017-11-09 1:48 PM, BK@Onramp.net wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 09:56:46 -0800 (PST), Dene<gdstrue@aol.com> wrote:

comfortable.  Note the Dem party is still in disarray.

murder, rioting, kneeling, penis-hats, and screamfests!

>>> No, YOU explain how any action or policy of Trump's led to a drop
>>> in gasoline prices, a drop in unemployment, Japan's decision to
>>> increase sanctions against N. Korea, an increase in consumer
>>> confidence, a rising stock market, arrests of human traffickers
>>> and gang members. What exactly did Trump do to cause any of these
>>> things?
>>
>> BTW...all you have to do is hit the link for all the items listed on this site.
>>
>> http://www.magapill.com/
>
> Greg, you've become demented.

No, Bobby, I don't think so.

This is who Greg has always been.

He has always been able to lie when it suited him, and his response to
being nailed in his lies too many times is to "shun" people; by which he
means "ignore but feel free to insult".

I realize you don't share my opinion, but there really is a reason that
IN REAL LIFE, people decided he had to be "shunned" from an RSG event.

I didn't make that up: that's what really happened.