From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:30:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 1:24:34 PM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 09:52:23 -0800 (PST), Dene<gdstrue@aol.com> wrote:

comfortable.  Note the Dem party is still in disarray.

Expect murder, rioting, kneeling, penis-hats, and screamfests!

> >> No, YOU explain how any action or policy of Trump's led to a drop
> >> in gasoline prices, a drop in unemployment, Japan's decision to
> >> increase sanctions against N. Korea, an increase in consumer
> >> confidence, a rising stock market, arrests of human traffickers
> >> and gang members. What exactly did Trump do to cause any of these
> >> things?
> >
> >He and his administration implemented policies to perpetuate these good things.  For one thing,
having a decent AG helps, in contrast to the corrupt clowns Obama appointed.

> Jeff Sessions is a decent AG????  So much for your idea of good
> things.

Compared to Lynch or Holder.  You have to be a blind leftist to believe either of those corrupt
people were good AG's.