Subject: Important update from Baker.....CRUCIAL!!!!!!
Full headers:
From: Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 22:58:37 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
No, Bobby, I don't think so.

This is who Greg has always been.

He has always been able to lie when it suited him, and his response to
being nailed in his lies too many times is to "shun" people; by which he
means "ignore but feel free to insult".

I realize you don't share my opinion, but there really is a reason that
IN REAL LIFE, people decided he had to be "shunned" from an RSG event.

I didn't make that up: that's what really happened.