From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 17:34:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 2:58:51 PM UTC-8, B...@onramp.net wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 14:26:14 -0800 (PST), Dene<gdstrue@aol.com> wrote:

and render consumer confidence?  You would be the first to blame him if the stock market fell.

drive to lower corporate taxes.  Can't you give him any credit?

> >> When he finally does something that is good for the country only. So
> >> far that's been nil.
> >
> >Your liberal opinion.
>
> LOL.  Name one thing that's he's done that's been to the country's
> benefit.

Everything on this list...
http://www.magapill.com/

comfortable.  Note the Dem party is still in disarray.

> >> Look up the definition of the word.  It fits.
> >
> >Ah....no answer.
>
> You mean not one that you like.

No answer...period.  You're ducking.