From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 17:42:39 -0800

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-...

>>> In that case, Trump has signed some major legislation.
>>
>> Name anything that compares.  Crickets are expected.
>
> http://archive.is/HmAUb

You're seriously suggesting that all 53 bills that Trump signed to that
point were as major as the stimulus and the hate crimes bill?

Even the ones that were a single page:

'Ceremonial and initiative-creating legislation
August 18, 2017: H.R. 873 - Global War on Terrorism War Memorial Act
This law calls for a memorial to US military who fought in the war on
terrorism to be built on the National Mall. The construction of the
memorial, which will accompany remembrances like the Washington Monument
and Lincoln Memorial, will be overseen by the Global War on Terrorism
Memorial Foundation.

August 16, 2017: H.R. 2210 - To designate the community living center of
the Department of Veterans Affairs in Butler Township, Butler County,
Pennsylvania, as the "Sergeant Joseph George Kusick VA Community Living
Center"
This bill renames a Veterans Affairs community living center after
Sergeant Joseph George Kusick, an army radio operator who died when his
helicopter was shot down in the Vietnam War in 1967.

June 6, 2017: H.R. 375 - "An Act to designate the Federal building and
United States courthouse located at 719 Church Street in Nashville,
Tennessee, as the 'Fred D. Thompson Federal Building and United States
Courthouse'"
This law renames a federal building in Nashville in honor of former
Tennessee senator and actor Fred Thompson. Thompson died in November
2015 at the age of 73.'

I can go on...

....but you already look the complete fool.