Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary
From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 07:28:38 -0500
<da3ece5c-0685-4d00-b362-a0c047f9ab80@googlegroups.com>

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-...

>>> http://archive.is/HmAUb
>>
>> Greg. I'm serious: Have you read through this list?
>
> Yup.  Rather surprised me how busy he's been.

Oh, yes. Here's a favorite below. I'm amazed he gets so much important legislation passed
considering all the time he spends on the golf course.

August 16, 2017: H.R. 2210 - To designate the community living center of the Department of Veterans
Affairs in Butler Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, as the "Sergeant Joseph George Kusick VA
Community Living Center"

This bill renames a Veterans Affairs community living center after Sergeant Joseph George Kusick, an
army radio operator who died when his helicopter was shot down in the Vietnam War in 1967.