From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Who do you believe?
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:05:46 -0800

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-bodyguard-keith-schill...

>>> So you think it's conceivable that he got on the phone later, after the bodyguard left, called
the Russians and said this, "Send them over...I want to get pissed on."

>>> Really Bobby...really?
>>
>> Do you know that he didn't?
>>
>> Are you really this stupid?  Get a sixth grader to tell you what "We
>> just don't know for sure" means.
>
> Here is a link that might help you with this particular delusion....
>
> http://nypost.com/2017/07/19/aide-sneaks-germaphobe-trump-a-bottle-...

And you think that proves he can't have a kink, Greg?

You DO realize that he only started referring to himself as a
"germaphobe" after the dossier's allegations came out...

....right?

I have found literally ONE reference to "germaphobe" in relation to
Trump that predates the dossier and that reference doesn't actually
support the claim with anything at all.

In fact:

'In a 2015 interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Trump said he's not
afraid to shake hands or kiss babies on the campaign trail.

"I'm not germaphobic," he told the outlet. "I want to make the country
great, I'm going to win, I think I have a very good chance of winning."'

<https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/01/11/donald-trump-admits-he-i...