From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Flynn
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:38:34 -0600
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 08:55:15 -0800, Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2017-12-01 8:51 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> Wrote in message:

>>> I return for what testimony is he only being charged with that, doofus?
>>>

>> It is over.
>>

>No. It's really not.

Not by a long shot. A plea bargain limiting the sentence to five years
was attained by his lawyers on the condition that he must continue to
give them information that they ask for.  If he doesn't then the term
could be much longer.  So he either gives them what they want or
else goes away for many years. They could even give him no sentence or
a lighter one depending on his evidence.

So, we might see some addition to Moderate's silly burger. There's
probably going to be another patty and some sides added.