From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: So???
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:22:33 -0800
On 2017-12-01 4:12 PM, Dene wrote:
> On 12/01/2017 01:22 PM, Dene wrote:
>
>> President-ELECT may have directed Flynn to talk to the Russians. So....?!  What does this have to
do with the election???

> I was hoping a grownup would respond. :-)
>
> So, MAGA: Mueller Ain't Going Away.
>
> Yeah...he’s kicking ass with the fibbing to the
> Fibbies rap.
>
> Specifically, the guilty pleas have reached the inner circle, guaranteeing that all the beans will
be spilled.

> Yeah...it’s quite the crime to talk to other counties after the election.

That's what they are LETTING him pleade to.

> Haven't you ever wondered how Trump is still Trump after all his bankruptcies? I mean, he blew
through Daddy's mountain of money almost as fast as he inherited it, but somehow there were always
curiously profitable real estate transactions with Russian interests to soften the blow(s). Well,
Mueller and his team of seasoned forensic accountants have Trump's financials and that too will be
answered--probably before the 2018 midterms.

> So that your latest wet dream. How Trump turned millions into billions? What happened to collusion?

If Russia played a big part in that process?