Subject: Re: So???
From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 20:05:25 -0500
On 12/01/2017 07:12 PM, Dene wrote:
> On 12/01/2017 01:22 PM, Dene wrote:
>
>> President-ELECT may have directed Flynn to talk to the Russians. So....?!  What does this have to
do with the election???

> I was hoping a grownup would respond. :-)
>
>> So, MAGA: Mueller Ain't Going Away.
>
> Yeah...he’s kicking ass with the fibbing to the Fibbies rap.
>
>> Specifically, the guilty pleas have reached the inner circle, guaranteeing that all the beans
will be spilled.

> Yeah...it’s quite the crime to talk to other counties after the election.
>
>> Haven't you ever wondered how Trump is still Trump after all his bankruptcies? I mean, he blew
through Daddy's mountain of money almost as fast as he inherited it, but somehow there were always
curiously profitable real estate transactions with Russian interests to soften the blow(s). Well,
Mueller and his team of seasoned forensic accountants have Trump's financials and that too will be
answered--probably before the 2018 midterms.

> So that your latest wet dream. How Trump turned millions into billions? What happened to collusion?

Trump puts his money on display like rookie NBA players do when they get drafted. It's all chrome
and hooptie rims. By which I mean, I would be very surprised if Trump has anything like the amount
of wealth that he brags about. If he was truly worth "in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS," would he
really be buying used 20+ year-old jets and getting them reskinned?

But I don't care about those lies. Flynn has to tell the truth or he will die in jail. It's all
going to come out now.