From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: So???
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:16:54 -0600 (CST)
Alan Baker<alangbaker@telus.net> Wrote in message:
> On 2017-12-01 5:48 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> Carbon<nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

>>> So, MAGA: Mueller Ain't Going Away.
>>>
>>> Specifically, the guilty pleas have reached the inner circle, guaranteeing that all the beans
will be spilled.

>>> Haven't you ever wondered how Trump is still Trump after all his bankruptcies? I mean, he blew
through Daddy's mountain of money almost as fast as he inherited it, but somehow there were always
curiously profitable real estate transactions with Russian interests to soften the blow(s). Well,
Mueller and his team of seasoned forensic accountants have Trump's financials and that too will be
answered--probably before the 2018 midterms.

>>> What interesting times we live in! Don't you agree?
>>>

>> I love how these retards are so sure of things they have zero
>>   knowledge about.
>>

> You mean like you're sure that because all Flynn was charged with was
> lying, that means it's over?

Bwaahaahaa