From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Flynn
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 13:31:28 -0800
On 2017-12-03 1:22 PM, Carbon wrote:
> On 12/03/2017 02:49 PM, BK@Onramp.net wrote:
>> On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 10:17:18 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
>><dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well you can't have it both ways. You asked the biggest liar on the
>>> group if he'd like to make a wager... and he called your bluff knowing
>>> that it means nothing to do so as he has no honour.
>>
>> Alan asked for a small wager and the Liar came back with an amount
>> that he knows wouldn't be acceptable by anyone that has ever had any
>> contact with him.  He's a liar and can't be trusted.
>
> Clearly.
>
> That said, Mueller is steadily moving up the chain of command and the indictments are nowhere near
over. Trump is like a tantrum-prone baby and it seems like his enablers only give him soothing news.
He may not even know that he and his immediate family are completely fucked.

I love the fact that someone in his camp clearly realize how damaging
his tweet about knowing Flynn was lying when he asked Comey to back off
could be, so:

Suddenly, his lawyer "drafted" the tweet.

And suddenly, Comey was lying about his conversation with Trump.

:-)