Subject: Re: Flynn
From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 21:32:30 -0500
On 12/03/2017 04:31 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2017-12-03 1:22 PM, Carbon wrote:
>> On 12/03/2017 02:49 PM, BK@Onramp.net wrote:

>>> Alan asked for a small wager and the Liar came back with an amount
>>> that he knows wouldn't be acceptable by anyone that has ever had any
>>> contact with him.  He's a liar and can't be trusted.
>>
>> Clearly.
>>
>> That said, Mueller is steadily moving up the chain of command and the indictments are nowhere
near over. Trump is like a tantrum-prone baby and it seems like his enablers only give him soothing
news. He may not even know that he and his immediate family are completely fucked.

> I love the fact that someone in his camp clearly realize how damaging
> his tweet about knowing Flynn was lying when he asked Comey to back off
> could be, so:
>
> Suddenly, his lawyer "drafted" the tweet.
>
> And suddenly, Comey was lying about his conversation with Trump.
>
> :-)

At risk of triggering the snowflakes, Trump will almost certainly be impeached for obstruction of
justice. Normally the challenge with getting obstruction charges to stick is proving intent, but
that's not going to be a problem this time around because Trump too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

Of course Flynn is now singing like a canary, so there could be much more that hasn't yet been made
public.

Mueller and his army of forensic accountants are also digging through Trump's financials, and I will
not be surprised if that alone generates a number of new indictments similar to what Manafort and
Gates have been charged with.