From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Flynn
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:28:02 -0600
MNMikeW wrote:
> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
>> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> So you can welch?
>>
>> Well you can't have it both ways. You asked the biggest liar on the
>> group if he'd like to make a wager... and he called your bluff knowing
>> that it means nothing to do so as he has no honour.
>>
> Is Baker going to make a video of him counting out the $3500 he sends to
> Mod? LOL!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threate...

"By hiding from Congress, and from the American people, documented
political bias by a key FBI head investigator for both the Russia
collusion probe and the Clinton email investigation, the FBI and DOJ
engaged in a willful attempt to thwart Congress' constitutional
oversight responsibility," Nunes said in a statement Saturday afternoon.
"This is part of a months-long pattern by the DOJ and FBI of
stonewalling and obstructing this committee's oversight work,
particularly oversight of their use of the Steele dossier. At this
point, these agencies should be investigating themselves."

"The DOJ has now expressed -- on a Saturday, just hours after the press
reports on Strzok's dismissal appeared -- a sudden willingness to comply
with some of the committee's long-standing demands," Nunes said in the
statement. "This attempted 11th-hour accommodation is neither credible
nor believable, and in fact is yet another example of the DOJ's
disingenuousness and obstruction."