Subject: Re: Flynn
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 02:56:03 -0800 (PST)
From: -hh <>
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 7:43:42 AM UTC-5, Carbon wrote:
> On 12/03/2017 10:23 PM, -hh wrote:
> > Carbon wrote:
> >
> >> Mueller and his army of forensic accountants are also digging through Trump's financials,
> >> and I will not be surprised if that alone generates a number of new indictments similar
> >> to what Manafort and Gates have been charged with.
> >
> > It's also going to be damn easy for them to figure out out if Tweety's Lawyer
> > really made that tweet.
> I'm sure that one generated a lot of belly laughs in Washington. Only Trump would
> be dumb enough to publicly disseminate such prejudicial information, and everyone knows it.

Well, the people in Washington are wise to that sort of thing ... but as we've seen with
the Trumpet Echo Chamber boys here, the intended audience for it really was the
"Bread & Circus" puds in the South and Flyover States who will vote for pedophiles
and cheer when a Tax bill to screw them over.

FWIW, I saw a line from David Brin yesterday that claimed that "all" of the elements
of the tax bill were designed to reward passive investments.  I don't know yet if that's
true, but I've not yet noticed any Tax Incentives in the bill which are structured to
reward actually *DOING* something (like investments in infrastructure/construction).

Brin's take on this was that it is going to drive stock buybacks and create another
Stock Market bubble which will pop (of course, they'll get out in time) and is the
same thing that they had tried with the 'Privatize Social Security' gambit.