From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Travel ban affirmed
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:09:05 -0000 (UTC)

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/12/04/supreme-court-lets-t...

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/racism-fundamentalism-fear-and-prop...

> This pathetic tome sounds like Carbon wrote it himself.  The
>  alt-left source fits the pathetic conspiracy leftists on RSG to a
>  tee.
>
> Nobody exhibits racism like Carbon and BK.

Invest in a mirror.

You pretend to have no clue of how your support for a racist and his
racist policies and failure to criticise, no matter condemn, overtly
racist rhetoric on the part of Trump is percieved.

I'll just let you know your pretence is transparent; you may as well
drop it. If only honesty wasn't such a foreign concept to you.`

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***