From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FBI
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:34:12 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > Moderate wrote:

> > > http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gop-preps-contempt-resolution-fo
> > > r-top-fbi-doj-officials-after-missed-monday-deadline/article/26425
> > > 50
> >
> > Great link; ask for help. Anyone from 4 up should be competent
> > enough.
> >
> Leaves you out then.

So the most intelligent reply you have is that you think I am under
three years old.

You see now why you reside in the Bozo bin most on the time. Not only
do you have special educational needs but you think your replies to
some of my posts are appropriate for a three year old.

Are you running for senate in Alabama?

GN wierdo fuckwit bozo.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***