From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: FBI
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 17:02:55 -0800

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/clinton-aides-went-unpunished-aft...

>>> Exactly.  Starr got a blue dress from Whitewater and Mueller is
>>> getting 3 fibs to the Fibbies.  Meanwhile...millions of taxpayer
>>> money is wasted because Libs cannot accept the election(s).
>>
>> What has it to do with the election. As I recall Meuller was called in
>> when it was evident that there was lying, skullduggery and interference
>> in the law from Trump and his cronies. This has been proven correct...
>> as has the interference in the election.
>>
>> It would be dereliction of duty not to investigate such suspicious
>> activity; no matter how inconvenient the truth may be.
>>
> Oh, so you agree that an investigation into the Clintons and Uranium One
> is needed then.

No.

Because the basic underlying truth of that is that NINE different US
government agencies all agreed that the Uranium One deal should go
ahead. It wasn't Clinton's decision to make.

Because the vast majority of the donations to the Clinton Foundation you
go on and on about came from someone who never so much as owned one
share of Uranium One.

How's that for starters?