From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Travel ban affirmed
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:54:51 +0000 (UTC)
References: <f40dfccb-ff3a-46e4-aa4e-4090185183ec@googlegroups.com> <p07lft$qoe$1@dont-email.me> <p08pcq$1oln$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyee5e2j7cj6000@news.eternal-september.org> <p097en$d2u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyel9i2sxbaq001@news.eternal-september.org> <p09fv7$q43$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyentg2wc39n006@news.eternal-september.org> <p09lm2$175i$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyetic645qe000@news.eternal-september.org> <p0a395$1nha$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:

> >> #eurotrash.

> >> Bwaahaahaa.  You don't know shit.

> know >> > and accept that Trumps rhetoric is deeply racist.

> that >> > his decision to move the US emabassy to Jerusalem is
> anything but >> > racially motivated.

> >> I will go with the SC decision, eurotrash.
> >>
> >> For 20 years the Democratic Party platform acknowledged Jerusalem
> >>  as the Capitol of Israel. Obama campaigned on it.
> >
> > Congratulations. You can't contradict my point so you waffle on
> > about something else...
> >
> > You proved me right sunshine, I knew you would.
> >

> Whatever you say Baker Junior.
>
> You can't even follow your own thread.

No. I can. You won't because it leads somewhere that scares you; the
truth.

You overtly support racist policy. You fail to contradict racist
rhetoric. If you were not a racist you do a damn good impersonation...
and there is no evidence that you are good at anything.

--
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***