From: DumbedDownUSA <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Travel ban affirmed
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin3!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Travel ban affirmed
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:22:59 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 53
Message-ID: <xn0kyfpwd2klgc000@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <f40dfccb-ff3a-46e4-aa4e-4090185183ec@googlegroups.com> <p07lft$qoe$1@dont-email.me> <p08pcq$1oln$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyee5e2j7cj6000@news.eternal-september.org> <p097en$d2u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyel9i2sxbaq001@news.eternal-september.org> <p09fv7$q43$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyentg2wc39n006@news.eternal-september.org> <p09lm2$175i$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyetic645qe000@news.eternal-september.org> <p0a395$1nha$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyfly2rjehn001@nntp.aioe.org> <p0b9ek$11qi$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:22:59 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="ab805407cc4bb4f04b37f3b7bf5a2314";
logging-data="18264"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX19QXixrkC1bars53/0s8tXD"
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:s0NQH66Tn0CEfhi/1773bI7uA1E=
X-Ref: news.eternal-september.org ~XNS:0000027E
Print Article
Forward Article
Moderate wrote:

> "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Moderate wrote:
> >> 
> >> Whatever you say Baker Junior.
> >> 
> >> You can't even follow your own thread.
> > 
> > No. I can. You won't because it leads somewhere that scares you; the
> > truth.
> > 
> > You overtly support racist policy. You fail to contradict racist
> > rhetoric. If you were not a racist you do a damn good
> > impersonation...  and there is no evidence that you are good at
> > anything.
> > 
> 
> To date you have provided zero evidence of racist policies.  You
>  are the only one spewing racist rhetoric.
> 
> That is the truth.

Are you fucking kidding?

Are you so racist you choose not to see these things? No. You defend
these things because you agree with them and pretend they are not
racist.

What do you call the anti-islamic retweets?

You really want to claim that retweeting anti-muslim videos from a
racist hate site is not racist rhetoric?

When an anti-islamist invokes policy against muslims it's because he is
a racist.

You have nowhere to go on this. You called every muslim a terrorist
yourself... or are you going to claim you were calling them liberals?

You have no relationship with the truth.

You are simply a vile, ignorant, poorly educated racist, like your
president.

You are no better than any terrorists; you support the same extreme
policies.

The world will be a better place when Trump is removed from office, by
any means, and vile scum like you crawl back under their stones.

-- 
Trump ***Irresponsible, unprofessional and sending the wrong message.***