From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Subject: Re: FBI
Full headers:
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:53:54 -0600
References: <p04thc$12f1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p057ni$qcr$1@news.datemas.de> <p062bb$cbm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p068ud$njd$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p06a25$pqi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p08koh$1ie1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p095k6$aa8$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e08g2ddeptdq60ltu5f2677pcv17jp061g@4ax.com> <p099fd$ftr$2@gioia.aioe.org> <tghg2dl9qa6bsjnv2199c00oh2vlj9jq49@4ax.com> <p09jfr$v4q$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eskg2dttvq2uc5duvtpvodqj395aua41ge@4ax.com> <p09mof$19cq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p0bivg$4l4$1@dont-email.me>
Carbon wrote:

>>> It means exactly what I intended it to mean.
>>>
>>> "Never about Russia" is implausible.
>>
>> LOL! It looks more like it everyday. Muellers phony fishing
>> expedition seems to be coming up empty, he had to switch baits.
>

> It's never too late for you propaganda victims to learn some history,
> specifically Ken Starr's Special Counsel investigation of Bill
> Clinton's alleged involvement in Vince Foster's death and financial
> crimes in Whitewater. You do remember that, correct? It wasn't that
> long ago. Anyway, Starr couldn't find meaningful evidence about
> either of those, but he did learn that ol' Bill did enjoy a nice
> blowjob on a summer evening. Lying about that was what actually got
> Clinton in trouble.
>
> Does any of this ring a bell? I guess the point should be special
> prosecutors have wide authority to follow investigations wherever
> they lead. Jumping back to the present, Mueller has learned that
> while no legitimate US banks would touch Trump after his multiple
> billions in loan defaults, Russian banks were happy to give him
> money. And so was Deutche Bank, which has already been found guilty
> of laundering billions of dollars in dirty money tied to Russian
> organized crime and Putin-connected oligarchs (if those are
> different).
>
> At the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that Trump can only get
> funding for his projects from Russian and Russian-aligned banks is a
> lot more connected to the original purpose of the investigation than
> getting caught lying about getting blowjobs from an intern in the
> Rose Garden.

Care to tell us when these loans happened?