From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Travel ban affirmed
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 09:36:30 -0600
References: <p08pcq$1oln$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyee5e2j7cj6000@news.eternal-september.org> <p097en$d2u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyel9i2sxbaq001@news.eternal-september.org> <p09fv7$q43$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyentg2wc39n006@news.eternal-september.org> <p09lm2$175i$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyetic645qe000@news.eternal-september.org> <p0a395$1nha$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyfly2rjehn001@nntp.aioe.org> <p0b9ek$11qi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0kyfpwd2klgc000@news.eternal-september.org>
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:22:59 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"<dumb.america@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moderate wrote:

>> > No. I can. You won't because it leads somewhere that scares you; the
>> > truth.
>> >
>> > You overtly support racist policy. You fail to contradict racist
>> > rhetoric. If you were not a racist you do a damn good
>> > impersonation...  and there is no evidence that you are good at
>> > anything.
>> >

>> To date you have provided zero evidence of racist policies.  You
>>  are the only one spewing racist rhetoric.
>>
>> That is the truth.
>
>Are you fucking kidding?
>
>Are you so racist you choose not to see these things? No. You defend
>these things because you agree with them and pretend they are not
>racist.
>
>What do you call the anti-islamic retweets?
>
>You really want to claim that retweeting anti-muslim videos from a
>racist hate site is not racist rhetoric?
>
>When an anti-islamist invokes policy against muslims it's because he is
>a racist.
>
>You have nowhere to go on this. You called every muslim a terrorist
>yourself... or are you going to claim you were calling them liberals?
>
>You have no relationship with the truth.
>
>You are simply a vile, ignorant, poorly educated racist, like your
>president.
>
>You are no better than any terrorists; you support the same extreme
>policies.
>
>The world will be a better place when Trump is removed from office, by
>any means, and vile scum like you crawl back under their stones.

Perfect!!!!!