From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: FBI
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:31:43 -0600 (CST)
References: <p04thc$12f1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p057ni$qcr$1@news.datemas.de> <p062bb$cbm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p068ud$njd$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p06a25$pqi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p08koh$1ie1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p095k6$aa8$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e08g2ddeptdq60ltu5f2677pcv17jp061g@4ax.com> <p099fd$ftr$2@gioia.aioe.org> <tghg2dl9qa6bsjnv2199c00oh2vlj9jq49@4ax.com> <p09jfr$v4q$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eskg2dttvq2uc5duvtpvodqj395aua41ge@4ax.com> <p09mof$19cq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p0bivg$4l4$1@dont-email.me>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/clinton-aides-went-unpunished-aft...

>>> It means exactly what I intended it to mean.
>>>
>>> "Never about Russia" is implausible.
>>
>> LOL! It looks more like it everyday. Muellers phony fishing expedition
>> seems to be coming up empty, he had to switch baits.
>

> It's never too late for you propaganda victims to learn some history, specifically Ken Starr's
Special Counsel investigation of Bill Clinton's alleged involvement in Vince Foster's death and
financial crimes in Whitewater. You do remember that, correct? It wasn't that long ago. Anyway,
Starr couldn't find meaningful evidence about either of those, but he did learn that ol' Bill did
enjoy a nice blowjob on a summer evening. Lying about that was what actually got Clinton in trouble.

There was a Draft Indictment that got squashed. Sound familiar?

> Does any of this ring a bell? I guess the point should be special prosecutors have wide authority
to follow investigations wherever they lead. Jumping back to the present, Mueller has learned that
while no legitimate US banks would touch Trump after his multiple billions in loan defaults, Russian
banks were happy to give him money. And so was Deutche Bank, which has already been found guilty of
laundering billions of dollars in dirty money tied to Russian organized crime and Putin-connected
oligarchs (if those are different).

Billion dollar loan defaults?  Cite.

> At the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that Trump can only get funding for his projects from
Russian and Russian-aligned banks is a lot more connected to the original purpose of the
investigation than getting caught lying about getting blowjobs from an intern in the Rose Garden.

Cite.