From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: FBI
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:32:04 -0600 (CST)
References: <p04thc$12f1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p057ni$qcr$1@news.datemas.de> <p062bb$cbm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p068ud$njd$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p06a25$pqi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p08koh$1ie1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p095k6$aa8$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e08g2ddeptdq60ltu5f2677pcv17jp061g@4ax.com> <p099fd$ftr$2@gioia.aioe.org> <tghg2dl9qa6bsjnv2199c00oh2vlj9jq49@4ax.com> <p09jfr$v4q$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eskg2dttvq2uc5duvtpvodqj395aua41ge@4ax.com> <p09mof$19cq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p0bivg$4l4$1@dont-email.me> <p0bkoq$1k7j$1@gioia.aioe.org>
MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com> Wrote in message:

>>> LOL! It looks more like it everyday. Muellers phony fishing
>>> expedition seems to be coming up empty, he had to switch baits.
>>

>> It's never too late for you propaganda victims to learn some history,
>> specifically Ken Starr's Special Counsel investigation of Bill
>> Clinton's alleged involvement in Vince Foster's death and financial
>> crimes in Whitewater. You do remember that, correct? It wasn't that
>> long ago. Anyway, Starr couldn't find meaningful evidence about
>> either of those, but he did learn that ol' Bill did enjoy a nice
>> blowjob on a summer evening. Lying about that was what actually got
>> Clinton in trouble.
>>
>> Does any of this ring a bell? I guess the point should be special
>> prosecutors have wide authority to follow investigations wherever
>> they lead. Jumping back to the present, Mueller has learned that
>> while no legitimate US banks would touch Trump after his multiple
>> billions in loan defaults, Russian banks were happy to give him
>> money. And so was Deutche Bank, which has already been found guilty
>> of laundering billions of dollars in dirty money tied to Russian
>> organized crime and Putin-connected oligarchs (if those are
>> different).
>>
>> At the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that Trump can only get
>> funding for his projects from Russian and Russian-aligned banks is a
>> lot more connected to the original purpose of the investigation than
>> getting caught lying about getting blowjobs from an intern in the
>> Rose Garden.
>>
> Care to tell us when these loans happened?

Never.