From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Subject: Re: FBI
From: MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 11:43:50 -0600
References: <p04thc$12f1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p057ni$qcr$1@news.datemas.de> <p062bb$cbm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p068ud$njd$2@gioia.aioe.org> <p06a25$pqi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p08koh$1ie1$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p095k6$aa8$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e08g2ddeptdq60ltu5f2677pcv17jp061g@4ax.com> <p099fd$ftr$2@gioia.aioe.org> <tghg2dl9qa6bsjnv2199c00oh2vlj9jq49@4ax.com> <p09jfr$v4q$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eskg2dttvq2uc5duvtpvodqj395aua41ge@4ax.com> <p09mof$19cq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p0bivg$4l4$1@dont-email.me> <p0bkoq$1k7j$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p0bqe4$1tod$2@gioia.aioe.org>
Moderate wrote:
> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com>  Wrote in message:

>>> It's never too late for you propaganda victims to learn some history,
>>> specifically Ken Starr's Special Counsel investigation of Bill
>>> Clinton's alleged involvement in Vince Foster's death and financial
>>> crimes in Whitewater. You do remember that, correct? It wasn't that
>>> long ago. Anyway, Starr couldn't find meaningful evidence about
>>> either of those, but he did learn that ol' Bill did enjoy a nice
>>> blowjob on a summer evening. Lying about that was what actually got
>>> Clinton in trouble.
>>>
>>> Does any of this ring a bell? I guess the point should be special
>>> prosecutors have wide authority to follow investigations wherever
>>> they lead. Jumping back to the present, Mueller has learned that
>>> while no legitimate US banks would touch Trump after his multiple
>>> billions in loan defaults, Russian banks were happy to give him
>>> money. And so was Deutche Bank, which has already been found guilty
>>> of laundering billions of dollars in dirty money tied to Russian
>>> organized crime and Putin-connected oligarchs (if those are
>>> different).
>>>
>>> At the risk of stating the obvious, the fact that Trump can only get
>>> funding for his projects from Russian and Russian-aligned banks is a
>>> lot more connected to the original purpose of the investigation than
>>> getting caught lying about getting blowjobs from an intern in the
>>> Rose Garden.
>>>
>> Care to tell us when these loans happened?
>>

> Never.

YEARS before he ever got involved in politics. YEARS.