Subject: Re: FBI
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:12:00 -0800 (PST)
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 12:43:52 PM UTC-5, MNMikeW wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
> > MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com>  Wrote in message:

> >> Care to tell us when these loans happened?
> >>

> > Never.
>
> YEARS before he ever got involved in politics. YEARS.

Factually incorrect.

Trump's public forays into politics started way back, with some
public comments about running for office documented as far back
as 1987:

<https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/2016-donald-trump-history-toying-p...

And it even included a 2000 Presidential Campaign:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_20...

In comparison, the Deutsche Bank incident was his 2005 loans
which became a 2008 lawsuit, settled in 2010 .. which started
long after his political ambitions (and 2000 Presidential run):

<https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/16/how-donald-trump-be...

-hh