From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:49:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>

>On 2017-12-31 2:23 PM, Dene wrote:
>> President Donald Trump has spent a lot of time at his properties or golf
>> clubs during his first year in office.
>>
>> He has spent more than 33% of his days at a Trump property.
>>
>> Additionally, he spent more than 25% of his days at his golf clubs.
>>

>> President Donald Trump has spent a significant chunk of his first year in
>> office at his properties or golf clubs.
>>
>> On Tuesday, when he ventured to the Trump International Golf Club in
>> Florida, Trump marked his 85th day at one of his golf clubs since becoming
>> president.
>>
>> Since Trump is staying at his Mar-a-Lago resort in West Palm Beach,
>> Florida for Christmas, Tuesday also happened to be the 111th day the
>> president spent at a Trump property since his inauguration in January, as
>> The Washington Examiner's Kelly Cohen noted in a White House pool report..
>>
>> Added up, and Trump has spent more than 33% of his presidency at a Trump
>> property since taking office. And on more than 25% of his days in office,
>> Trump was at one of his golf clubs.
>>
>> The trips have been met with backlash from some who note that a
>> considerable amount of taxpayer dollars have been spent on the president's
>> frequent travels to-and-from his properties, as well as at the properties
>> themselves, which benefit the bottom line of Trump's business empire.
>>
>> Former President "George W. Bush went to his ranch in Crawford, Texas, a
>> lot, but it's not like you could rent the bedroom next to his," Jordan
>> Libowitz, a spokesman for the ethics watchdog group Citizens for
>> Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, told The Wall Street Journal. The
>> publication also noted that Trump has spent roughly 80 days at either his
>> Bedminster, New Jersey golf club or at Mar-a-Lago.
>>
>> Trump also had blasted former President Barack Obama while he was in
>> office for having played what Trump considered to be too much golf.
>>
>> "Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the
>> U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in 2014..
>> "Worse than Carter."
>>
>> An April poll found that, while Trump had played more golf than Obama
>> during the same span, Trump voters still thought Obama made more trips to
>> the golf course.
>>
>> The president has played golf with a myriad of leaders and famous golfers
>> throughout the year, including Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and Rand
>> Paul, as well as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
>>
>> Graham claimed after a round of golf with Trump that the president shot 73
>> for an 18-hole round, an incredible number that is roughly par for a
>> full-round.
>>
>> On Tuesday, Trump golfed with Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia,
>> known as one of the best golfers in Congress, PGA player Bryson
>> DeChambeau, and former PGA player Dana Quigley, according to the pool
>> report.

> [...]
Fucking unbelievable

I have no recollection of ever caring about Obama’s vacations or golf game. What bothered me about
him is that he didn’t do a damn thing domestically for six years.

What is truly unbelievable is that you use a troll as a conduit to talk to me.
Thought you had bigger stones than that.