Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Full headers:
From: Carbon <>
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:24:20 -0500
On 12/31/2017 06:22 PM, Dene wrote:
>>> It was apparently a VBFD when Obama was president...
>>> ...but now you hypocrites don't care.
>> It's the brazenness that I find so amazing. A lot of Republicans, and
>> Trump himself, went apeshit every time Obama took time off. And here is
>> a president who is taking orders of magnitude more vacations, at orders
>> of magnitude greater expense to the taxpayer, than Obama ever did. And
>> of course, the right is now utterly silent on the subject of the
>> president's continuing and lavish vacations at taxpayer expense. It is
>> a complete outrage, but what isn't these days?
> This Republican doesn't care.  What I care about is the leadership and
> accomplishments he is already showing in his young presidency.

Donald Trump is probably the worst and most corrupt president in American
history. He does not care about conservative causes per se, but like any
successful grifter he knows how to work the suckers:

“When I was the editor of the New York Observer, Kushner and I were going
back and forth about how the paper should cover him,” Elizabeth Spiers
wrote in a post on Twitter.

“I told Jared that I was particularly appalled by his father-in-law’s
birtherism stance, which I viewed as cynical and racist.

“He rolled his eyes and said ‘He doesn’t really believe it, Elizabeth. He
just knows Republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it’”.