Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 19:19:33 -0500
<p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com>
<5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com>
<p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me>
<10f2a4b4-261d-4eab-bf8f-a47902566c2c@googlegroups.com>
<9eaf5c20-cf1b-4273-a47c-98ee3b21f628@googlegroups.com>
<f64068f0-c2f5-4546-9b49-c6675653b6ae@googlegroups.com>
<2fdf65e5-4395-45c8-949d-3fbdd0cebe68@googlegroups.com>
<a42ef2b4-6878-4bd5-8c3c-b6dd404debd6@googlegroups.com>
<p2efef$gcr$1@dont-email.me>
<ebf51a5c-87ed-41b2-a5da-0d14de67100c@googlegroups.com>
On 01/01/2018 06:18 PM, Dene wrote:

>>> All true... as usual.
>>
>> Perhaps you'd be willing to follow up on these empty platitudes with
>> quantifiable facts demonstrating Trump's leadership...?
>
> Read and learn.  Note the references...
>
> http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

Read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

And this:

I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...

This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.