Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 03:33:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

> > And this:
> >
> > I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
> > scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
> > translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
> > critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
> > whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
> > your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
> > economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
> > that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
> > so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
> > friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
> > ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.
> >
> > http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...
> >
> > This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.
>
> I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike
> the source but regardless...the achievements remain.

Because its too hard to check sources, or designate one that uses verified sources:

<http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wiki+donald+trump+achievements>

> Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.

Indeed:

Week 36, Sunday, October 1:

"The deadline passes unfulfilled for President Trump to identify for punishment
Kremlin-linked targets of sanctions signed on August 2.[1][2]"

Translation:  on a bill he signed, did nothing.

Week 36, Wednesday October 4:

"It is reported that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley has been formally reprimanded
for violating the Hatch Act.[12]"

Translation:  acknowledgement of yet another Staff member who violated of the Law

Week 36, Friday October 6:

"President Trump marks the celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month at the White
House, and speaks of recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and of the people suffering
under the governments of Cuba and Venezuela.[17]"

Hey, speaking of Puerto Rico (yes, it is still part of the USA, & these are US Citizens)
just how's that FEMA-lead recovery effort going?

Reminder:  the goal was for 95% restoration of power by the end of 2017.

Hint:
<http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/366817-nearly-half-of-...

-hh