From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:15:30 -0500
<p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com>
<5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com>
<p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me>
<10f2a4b4-261d-4eab-bf8f-a47902566c2c@googlegroups.com>
<9eaf5c20-cf1b-4273-a47c-98ee3b21f628@googlegroups.com>
<f64068f0-c2f5-4546-9b49-c6675653b6ae@googlegroups.com>
<2fdf65e5-4395-45c8-949d-3fbdd0cebe68@googlegroups.com>
<a42ef2b4-6878-4bd5-8c3c-b6dd404debd6@googlegroups.com>
<p2efef$gcr$1@dont-email.me>
<ebf51a5c-87ed-41b2-a5da-0d14de67100c@googlegroups.com>
<p2ej6n$6gp$1@dont-email.me>
<e95fd802-e6b5-4832-abde-9ab66ae791fc@googlegroups.com>

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

>> And this:
>>
>> I believe that a good translation involves scholars, and more to the point
>> scholars from various traditions and points of view precisely so bias in
>> translation can be avoided. I believe the voice of God is what comes and
>> critiques all of our biases, whatever they may be. And when you begin to
>> whittle off the hard and challenging bits in the Bible that accost some of
>> your fundamental assumptions in life, even some of your conservative
>> economic assumptions, you are in fact censoring and muting the Bible so
>> that you do not have to change your culture-bound preconceptions and ways,
>> so you can just say ‘God bless my standard and way of living’. And this
>> friends is not necessarily the voice of God at all. It is the voice of
>> ingrained cultural bias, in this case conservative American cultural bias.
>>
>> http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/bibleandculture/2010/01/the-con...
>>
>> This site is kooky even by the low standards of the far right. Next.
>
> I did a quick google search and came up with that.  Naturally you dislike the source but
regardless...the achievements remain.  Trump and his team have been busy...to say the least.

Sorry, Greg, but almost all of the "achievements" are things that were
already happening anyway, and most of the rest are disasters he's
foisting on the country.