From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at hisproperties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump has now spent more than a 3rd of his presidency at his
properties and a 4th at his golf clubs
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 09:18:20 -0500
<p2boe2$lee$1@news.datemas.de> <vvpi4dlue2q1u9fdscptn4fsampnali7rk@4ax.com>
<5423f0ab-e186-419e-9802-09c18a359291@googlegroups.com>
<p2bq3r$k1f$2@dont-email.me>
<10f2a4b4-261d-4eab-bf8f-a47902566c2c@googlegroups.com>
<9eaf5c20-cf1b-4273-a47c-98ee3b21f628@googlegroups.com>
<f64068f0-c2f5-4546-9b49-c6675653b6ae@googlegroups.com>
<2fdf65e5-4395-45c8-949d-3fbdd0cebe68@googlegroups.com>
<a42ef2b4-6878-4bd5-8c3c-b6dd404debd6@googlegroups.com>
<p2efef$gcr$1@dont-email.me>
<ebf51a5c-87ed-41b2-a5da-0d14de67100c@googlegroups.com>
<p2ej6n$6gp$1@dont-email.me>
<e95fd802-e6b5-4832-abde-9ab66ae791fc@googlegroups.com>
<1e7711dd-ac3c-40cd-a74b-c595c8d70819@googlegroups.com>
<c66368ab-38be-44a2-bbbc-36ca4c16eaf0@googlegroups.com>

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/conservapedia-conservative-bi...

<http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/366817-nearly-half-of-...

> And some more inaction:
>
> "After Equifax breach, anger but no action in Congress
>
> The aftermath of the data breach played out like a familiar script: White-hot bipartisan outrage,
then hearings and proposals that went nowhere."

<https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/money/business/2017/12/08/tr...

> More 'accomplishments' to check up on here:
>
> <http://fortune.com/2017/12/31/biggest-corporate-scandals-misconduct...
>

> -hh

HH, you're not citing Fortune, are you??!?

Everyone knows that's a leftist rag!

:-)