From: Dene <>
Subject: Re: Silly CNN
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:37:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <>
The wife and kid makes sense, but sending the grown-ups and husbands
on separate ski trips?  Plus the way too many golf outings.  Things
that Trump made a point of about his predecessor.
>>> What lie would that be?
>> Seriously? Which of the above did he fail to mention?
>Why would he have to? He was calling out John on his $92 million claim.
>Which, he seems afraid to post a cite for.

For simple fairness.  Present both sides when it's obvious.

Ironic isn’t it.
BK claims interest in both sides yet claims to not be reading Moderate’s or my posts.