> Prev
From: David Laville <dlaville@bellsouth.net>
Subject: R.I.P. George Hibbard
Full headers:
From: David Laville <dlaville@bellsouth.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 15:39:44 -0600
Friday evening I was informed by a Facebook post that George Hibbard
had passed away last June.  A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about
him so I went to his web site to see if he has written any new books
and his site was no longer there.  Thinking he may have died I did a
web search for his obituary and couldn't find anything so I just
assumed he may have retired.

Though George and I did not see eye to eye on the mechanics of the
golf swing I do have to give him credit for his conviction in what he
believed and taught.

R.I.P. George Hibbard.